The Rav and Leadership of Kol Torah, after consulting with Rabbanim and medical professionals, have determined the following protocol for Kol Torah:
1. Kol Torah will remain open for now, limited to its membership and regular participants who pray and learn at the Beit Hakneset.
2. The following people should please learn and pray at home:
- Anyone with fever or cough or sore throat or muscle aches or other flu-like symptoms.
- Anyone who has been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID – 19 or someone with fever or other flu-like symptoms.
- People with compromised immune systems and chronic illness should weigh their options carefully on whether they should attend services.
3. Please refrain from handshaking.
4. Please accommodate distancing of 4 Amot (approx. 2 meters) between each participant as best as possible.
- The Monday & Thursday Night Tur Beit Yosef Shiur will be CANCELLED this week (of March 16)
- The Rav’s Tuesday night Ladies Shiur will be CANCELLED this week and until further notice
- The Morning Gemarah Shiur will continue as scheduled.
Thank you for your understanding.
We will continue to update the Kehillah as required.